Established in 2011 to provide support to one male and one female Egyptian student from Upper Egypt and graduated from an Egyptian public school. Selection is based on an assessment of leadership skills, financial need, academic achievement, and a demonstrated commitment to community service.
Molly Bartlett Endowed Scholarships at American University in Egypt, 2017
- Tuition fees, accommodation + benefits
- 1 December 2021
- Nationality: Egyptian
- High school graduates who attended an Egyptian public school in the academic year 2020-2021 from Upper Egypt governorates
- Have an outstanding secondary school academic record
- Meet AUC admission requirements
- Demonstrated financial need
- Leadership potential and active participation in community service and school activities
- Students must pass recent valid either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing a score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Full tuition fees
- Housing in a double room at the AUC student residences
- Book allowance
- Living allowance
- AUC transportation
Complete the Molly Bartlett Endowed Scholarship application and submit supporting documents, a personal statement, the financial aid application and recommendation letters to the Office of Student Financial Affairs and Scholarships.