MIT - Zaragoza Women in Logistics and SCM Scholarship
Through the MIT-Zaragoza Women in Logistics and SCM Scholarship, ZLC hopes to motivate outstanding female candidates to become active leaders in the Logistics field. Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language
ZLC will award one scholarship that covers 50% tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which amounts to €24,000 of the academic year 2016-2017. The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fee, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.