MIT - Zaragoza Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Scholarships
- Partially Funded
- 1 March 2017
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
The objective with these scholarships is to assure financial aid for outstanding students and thereby help ensure that financial circumstances are no bar to the most promising candidates having access to the world-class education that they offer. Furthermore, in so doing, they also create and promote an economic diversity in classrooms.
ZLC will award a number of scholarships consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reduction will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure;
- Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management;
- Candidates must have completed a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Have professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement;
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language;
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The available scholarships are: Average evaluation grade of 6 – 7.9 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition; Average evaluation grade of 8 – 8.9 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition; Average evaluation grade of 9 – 10 Coverage: 100 % (€24,000) reduction in tuition; The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fee, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.