MIT-Zaragoza Spanish Citizen Scholarship
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
While the ZLOG Program attracts people from around the world to learn and interact at the ZLC and MIT, ZLC, through this scholarship, hopes to attract outstanding future leaders from Spain who want to pursue a career in Logistics. ZLC thereby provides a unique opportunity for Spanish citizens to develop the skills necessary to lead the growth of the Logistic sector in Spain.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. To be eligible, the candidate must comply with the following criteria:
- Spanish citizenship
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
ZLC will award one scholarship to a Spanish citizen consisting of 25% reduction in tuition for the ZLOG program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fee, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.