MIT-Zaragoza Scholarships - Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The objective with these scholarships is to assure financial aid for outstanding students and thereby help ensure that financial circumstances are no bar to the most promising candidates having access to the world-class education that we offer. Furthermore, in so doing, we also create and promote an economic diversity in our classrooms
Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Furthermore, to be eligible candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language
ZLC will award scholarships consisting of reductions in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reductions will depend on the applicants’ academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics/Supply Chain Management. The available scholarships are:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 - 7.9 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 8 - 8.9 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 9 - 10 Coverage: 100 % (€24,000) reduction in tuition
The scholarship will not include other costs such as living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.