MIT - Zaragoza & Heraldo Master Scholarship
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) and Heraldo de Aragón are awarding one full tuition scholarship for a qualified applicant from the region of Aragón, Spain, to undertake the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program in the academic year 2016- 2017. Through this scholarship, the both parties hope to attract outstanding future leaders from Aragón who can make a vital contribution to the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Heraldo de Aragón is a Spanish newspaper that was founded in Zaragoza in 1895. It gives general information about the news on a regional, national and international level although it is especially focused on the region of Aragón.
Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
To be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- Spanish citizenship and residence in the region of Aragón.
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship covers full tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000 of the academic year 2016 - 2017. The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fee, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.