MIT-Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships
In today’s business environment companies must produce innovative products at a low cost and effectively deliver them to customers around the world. Globalization has driven supply chain management and logistics to the forefront of business strategy and created the need for a new kind of business leader. In recognition of this development, Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) has partnered with leading business schools to offer dual degree programs combining a Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management with an International MBA. These dual degree Master’s programs are intended to prepare high-profile candidates to undertake managerial positions that combine general management capabilities with specialized logistics and supply chain management skills. The need for this new kind of professionals with a sophisticated understanding of complex management issues and the ability to design and operate global networks is patent.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. To be eligible, the candidate must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Evidence of have successfully completed an International MBA in a partner business school. Exceptions may be granted to candidates who have demonstrated intention to apply for admission to the partner business school in the following academic year.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
ZLC will award one scholarship consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reductions will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics/Supply Chain Management. The reductions available are as followed:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 - 7.9 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 8 - 8.9 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 9 - 10 Coverage: 100 % (€24,000) reduction in tuition
The scholarship will not include all other costs like administrative fees, books, health insurance and living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or Boston for the international exchange.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.