MIT - Zaragoza Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship
A group of former ZLOG students of Zaragoza Logistics Center now living in Basel, Switzerland, have committed themselves to give an opportunity to one highly-qualified and motivated future student who has an interest in pursuing a career in Supply Chain Management, through a scholarship. By the means of this scholarship, our former students also want to create diversity in our classrooms and help ensure that financial circumstances are no bar to the most promising candidates to have access to the world-class education that we offer.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. To be eligible, the candidate must comply with the following criteria:
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
The Basel ZLOG Alumni Scholarship offers € 6,000 EUR for living expenses or reduction of tuition (as per the decision of the holder of the scholarship)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.