Mishcon de Reya is a leading London law firm, located close to the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS). It was founded in 1937 and currently employs more than 1000 people with over 600 lawyers, offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals. It has offices in London and Singapore and an association with Karas LLP in Hong Kong. The founder of CCLS, Professor Sir Roy Goode, was a partner in the firm of Victor Mishcon, before joining Queen Mary University of London.
Mischon de Reya Scholarships for International Students at Queen Mary University of London
- Full tuition fees
- 3 May 2022
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme
- You must be a full-time student;
- You must have the strongest academic record;
- You can have either a UK or International fee status;
- You must have made and application for the London LLM programme by 06 April 2022;
- You must not be in receipt of funding from another source.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Full international student tuition fees.
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form (the link is on the bottom of this page) and a 1000-word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
‘Please explain why you want to study the LLM in London at Queen Mary University of London, specifying the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need.
We will also take into consideration the following documents submitted with your programme application. Please ensure these are all uploaded to the Queen Mary application portal.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x reference letter.