Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Scholarship for Tanzanian Students in Thailand, 2017-2018
- Deadline: December 20, 2016
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is offering scholarship opportunities to the Tanzanian citizens to pursue master’s degree programme in academic year 2017-2018.
The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with upper second class or above;
- Applicants should be resident citizens of the United Republic of Tanzania; and
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age at the date of application.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The scholarship will cover:
- Round trip air ticket;
- Settlement allowance and a monthly living allowance;
- Tuition and supplementary fees;
- Life and health insurance.
Applications should be sent by post. Applicants are required to use, International Cooperation Agency (TICA) website which will enable them to obtain application forms and medical report form.
Documents required to be submitted
Candidate should submit their applications forms and copy of the following documents:
- Birth certificate;
- Three (3) copies of TICA application form affixed with photographs;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation or Referees (from application Academic advisor or Employer);
- Three (3) Copies of degree certificate in English;
- Three (3) copies of transcripts of studies (mark sheets) in English;
- English language certification e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, Institute of Foreign Affairs Test (INFA Test) within 2 year
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.