The scholarship is a scholarship programme of the Indonesian Ministry of Communications and Informatics.
The scope of the scholarship (Kominfo) is to enhance human resources competitiveness and create Indonesian professionals in the fields of communications and informatics that meet industry demands for information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals.
Scholarship awardees should:
- Be unconditionally admitted to the UT Master degree programme.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent qualification) from a university or other accredited academic institution. Bachelor's degrees (S1) graduates with a Cumulative Achievement Index (GPA) of at least 3.00 and specifically for persons with disabilities of at least 2.50 (from a scale of 4.0).
- Have a work background in the information and communication sector and local start-ups (for applicants from the general public, including applicants with disabilities).
- Have at least 2 years of work experience.
- Have sufficient proficiency of English, proven with an official certificate: Academic IELTS with overall band score of at least 6.5, or TOEFL internet-based (TOEFL-IBT) score of at least 90.
- Return home immediately after completing their studies at the UT.
- Maximum age of 37 years old for ASN/TNI/POLRI members and 33 years old for the general public at the time of registration closing date.
- Specific requirements may apply to individual programmes.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
5 Scholarship awards will be available for each academic year.
The UT provides a 20% discount on the tuition fee.
The Ministry of Communications and Informatics Scholarship (Kominfo) will nominate the scholarship programme awardees who have met the qualifications.