Mexican CONACYT Postgraduate Research international awards at Macquarie University
- Phd, Master
- The sponsorship will cover 75% of the tuition fees.
- 30 December 2019
Macquarie University has partnered with CONACYT (The National Council for Science and Technology of the United Mexican States) to promote the access of Mexican students to postgraduate studies at Macquarie University.
Scholarships are offered for up to 10 Mexican students accepted and enrolled in a research degree.
Candidates from Mexico are eligible.
Postgraduate and PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university
To be eligible for this education award, seekers are needed to be a Mexican student and apply for the 2 year Master of Research (MRes), Master of Research (MRes) Year 2 + PhD Bundle (1 year + 3 years) and 3 year Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at Macquarie University in session 2020-2021.
The sponsorship will cover tuition fees (75%), a living allowance/stipend and annual support of overseas student health cover (OSHC).
- In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are requested to be enrolling in the master and PhD degree coursework at the Macquarie University. After that, applicants can submit the online award application form which will be available under HDRO Forms.
- You need to attach two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Applicants are demanded to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Macquarie University requires all research candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.