The University of Hull is pleased to announce the Merit Scholarship, a non-repayable award worth £2,000 to UK/EU undergraduate students who have achieved results of 300 UCAS Tariff points from three A-Levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent*.
EligibilityWe regret that the following groups of students are not eligible to receive this award:
- Part time students
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree onto the second or final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Students from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- Students whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement
- Students on courses funded by NHS
- Foundation Year students
- Foundation Degree students
- Students on programmes where admission is not administered exclusively by the University of Hull (e.g. programmes in HYMS)
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£2,000 for the first year. For students who have achieved 300 UCAS points from three A-levels or equivalent.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.