The University of Hull is pleased to announce the Merit Scholarship, a non-repayable award worth £2,000 to UK/EU undergraduate students who have achieved results of 300 UCAS Tariff points from three A-Levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent*.
EligibilityWe regret that the following groups of students are not eligible to receive this award:
- Part time students
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree onto the second or final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Students from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- Students whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement
- Students on courses funded by NHS
- Foundation Year students
- Foundation Degree students
- Students on programmes where admission is not administered exclusively by the University of Hull (e.g. programmes in HYMS)
£2,000 for the first year. For students who have achieved 300 UCAS points from three A-levels or equivalent.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.