MER Consortium Grants for EU Students
- 15 July 2021
The MER Consortium Grants (MER-CG) are intended to provide with financial support, at least partially, to those excellent MER MSc students not funded by Erasmus Mundus.
- Open to all the applicants admitted as MER MSc students that are not funded by Erasmus Mundus nor subjected to any other incompatibility (e.g., being holder of a national scholarship).
- The student can apply for this grant only as a part of and during the completion of the on-line MER Application procedure (Section “Grants and Fellowships”).
- Academic achievement in previous studies must comply with a minimum of excellence according to the MER JPB’s criteria.
- The awarded student who does not pass successfully the academic year may be asked to refund totally or partially the grant received for this academic year, unless the occurrence of exceptional circumstances is recognised by the JPB.
- The provision of grants will depend on the availability of funds; in case of need, preference will be given to applicants from the countries of the Extended MER Consortium (partners and associates).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Only students admitted in the MER MSc programme can apply for the 3 following categories – waivers:
- Smooth Fee 3C Grant: 5400 € are awarded as a part of their annual registration fee to selected third-country students (applied and decided on an annual basis); certain pathways may be not available for holders of this category grant.
- Waiver Plus Grant: 2000 € are awarded as a part of their annual registration fee to selected EU students (applied and decided on an annual basis); certain pathways may be not available for holders of this category grant.
- Waiver Minus Grant: 1000 € are awarded as a part of their annual registration fee to awarded EU students (applied and decided on an annual basis); no pathway restriction accounts for holders of this category grant.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.