The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu: Luxury Mental Health Treatment is pleased to announce the details of our annual “Mental health Education Scholarship.”
Mental health Education Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 30 November 2019
The scholarship is open to any major who can shed light on this issue. It may be a personal story that you can share or a more researched essay.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
Questions to be answered in your Essay/Application
- What are the differences in the methodologies of mental health treatment between Eastern and Western medicine traditions?
- What are good examples of using these treatments synergistically in providing quality mental health care?
- Are there other modes of treatment outside of western and eastern medicine traditions that can also be of value in providing mental health care?
- What practices can be incorporated into one’s life to promote better states of mental health?
- Are there any determinants that have been shown to lead to better states of mental health? What are some of these factors?
- Can society play a role in promoting positive states of mental health for its citizens? How so?
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$1,500 Scholarship money
Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year). There will be 2 contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
- Round 1: January 1-May 31st.
- Round 2: Accepting entries July 1st – November 31st. Winners Announced 12/31/2019