Mental health Education Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 30 November 2019
The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu: Luxury Mental Health Treatment is pleased to announce the details of our annual “Mental health Education Scholarship.”
The scholarship is open to any major who can shed light on this issue. It may be a personal story that you can share or a more researched essay.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
Questions to be answered in your Essay/Application
- What are the differences in the methodologies of mental health treatment between Eastern and Western medicine traditions?
- What are good examples of using these treatments synergistically in providing quality mental health care?
- Are there other modes of treatment outside of western and eastern medicine traditions that can also be of value in providing mental health care?
- What practices can be incorporated into one’s life to promote better states of mental health?
- Are there any determinants that have been shown to lead to better states of mental health? What are some of these factors?
- Can society play a role in promoting positive states of mental health for its citizens? How so?
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$1,500 Scholarship money
Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year). There will be 2 contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one of the submission dates.
- Round 1: January 1-May 31st.
- Round 2: Accepting entries July 1st – November 31st. Winners Announced 12/31/2019
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.