Mediterranean Office for Youth
MOY grants are awarded to fund academic mobility and to recognise academic excellence. Applicants must be nationals of an MOY member country (see eligibility)* Applicants must agree to spend at least one academic semester in at least one other institution of higher education in a partner country other than that of the applicants home institution.
Students enrolled in or admitted to Erasmus Mundus WOP-P Master Program are eligible to apply for a MOY grant and who fulfill with the following 2 compulsory requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of a MOY member country: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Morocco, Greece, Italia, Lebanon, Malta, Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain, Tunisia.
- Applicants must agree to spend at least one acadermic semester (5 months) in at least one partner institution in a country other than that in which his or her home institution is located.
- MOY mobility grants may not be combined with other mobility grant;
- Each semester of mobility must not be split (5 consecutive months and necessarily in the same country).
- First year students may apply for mobility during the second year of WOP programme. However, priority will be given to new candidates for the compulsory mobility period of WOP Master’s programme.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
MOY grants are awarded to fund academic mobility and to recognise academic excellence.
Grantees enjoy the benefits of MOY recognition:
- Financial aid for periods of academic mobility in the form of mobility grants.
- Assistance in entering and studying in one or more partner countries, and in locating a first professional opportunity.
- Career mentoring and access to a network of internships and jobs.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.