Medicine: Postgraduate Taught Master's NHS Scholarship for January 2021 entry at Swansea
- £200 tuition fee reduction
- 30 November 2020
We are pleased to offer a £200 Scholarship as a fee waiver for NHS Health Professionals choosing to join us to study a full postgraduate taught master's program with us for January 2021. A £200 tuition fee reduction to be awarded to any self-funding NHS Health Professional with a valid offer to study a full taught master's program with the Medical School in January 2021. Eligible courses are:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on an eligible course at Swansea University Medical School for January 2021.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer of place to study at the Medical School in order to be considered for the NHS Scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolling on a taught master’s programme at Swansea University Medical School for the first time in January 2021.
- Only self-funding applicants will be considered.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£200 deduction to tuition fees.
Complete the application form with a 500 word supporting statement.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.