Medical Scrubs Collection Scholarship
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- 15 December 2017
Medical Scrubs Collection is dedicated to recognizing the individuals who go above and beyond to help others every day. To show our appreciation for these hard working individuals, MSC has decided to Pay it Forward by creating an annual scholarship opportunity for students studying in any health or medical-related field. MSC’s scholarship will provide each applicant with a chance to win $1000 towards their college tuition by answering one question:
What Inspired You To Pursue A Career In Helping Others?
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
All projects must be received no later than December 15, 2017 by midnight Eastern Standard Time. Submissions will be judged on content, creativity and quality of work. Submissions containing grammatical or spelling errors, or any inappropriate language or content may not be considered. Medical Scrubs Collection reserves the right to publish any submissions, including, but not limited to, the winning submissions.
Your submission should tell us what inspired you to pursue a degree in the medical field. Submissions should be your own unique work and cannot be published anywhere else online.
You may choose to complete one of the following projects:
- Writing - up to 500 words (relevant pictures may be included)
- Image - up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Finalists will be chosen by Medical Scrubs Collection judges and notified after the submission deadline has passed. If your submission was chosen as one of our finalists, be sure to reach out to your family, friends and social media contacts and ask them to come to this page and vote for your submission.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.