MEDIA ARTS CULTURES - Erasmus Mundus joint master degree - Erasmus+ supported European Program of Excellence
The European Union granted MediaAC a significant number of scholarships available for incoming students to the Media Arts Cultures Master of Arts program. These scholarships are available to all prospective students, regardless of nationality, and will be highly competitive.
Only applicants who have submitted all the required documents will be eligible for consideration. The final decision lies with the EU commission on Education and Training based on a ranking submitted by the Media Arts Cultures Admission Board.
To apply to the MediaAC programme, applicants need to fulfill certain requirements. Applicants to the MediaAC programme must hold a first university degree
This should be at least a Bachelor degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS (information on ECTS).
Or, if ECTS is not used in the country where first degree was acquired: proof of a successfully completed period of study at higher education level considered comparable with a Bachelor’s degree. The decision on this will be made by the MediaAC Consortium show a strong motivation and interest to learn, work and build the future of the field of Media Arts and their Cultures.have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes
- 1. Application Form for participation in MediaAC with an Erasmus+ scholarship
- 2. Copy of passport / personal identification card
- 3. Curriculum Vitae (CV), in Europass format (English)
- 4. Letter of Motivation (LoM)
- 5. Final university diploma from first degree
- 6. Transcripts of records from all university studies
- 7. Recent photograph
- 8. Proof of proficiency in English language (certificate with scores from TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge CPE)
- 9. Essay
- 10. Example of Work
- 11.-14. Optional documents: further university degree diplomas, certificates, proof of work experience (e.g. letter from an employer).
The following amounts will be awarded:
Programme Countries scholarship grantees receive all participation fees paid, 1000 EUR per month stipend for the duration of the 24 month masters program and 1.000 EUR per year per scholarship holder for travel costs.
Partner Countries scholarship grantees receive all participation fees paid, 1000 EUR per month stipend for the duration of the 24 month masters program and between 1000 and 5000 EUR for travel, depending on the distance of the home country to the MediaAC coordinating university. (see below).
Programme Countries List
The following countries, including the Overseas Countries and Territories of EU Member State countries, can fully take part in all Erasmus+ Actions:
Member states of the European Union (EU): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Non-EU programme countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey. (currently the status of Switzerland is being decided)
Partner Countries are all countries not included in the list of European Partner Countries above.
Partner Countries travel allowances:
- 2.000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1.000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4.000 km from the MediaAC coordinating university.
- 3.000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1.000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident of a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4.000 km or more from the MediaAC coordinating university.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.