MBS International Student Study Award at Massey University
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to $15,000
- 30 November 2020
The aim of the Massey Business School, International Student Study Award (“the Award”) is to attract top-achieving new international students enrolling in full-time business Programme on the Manawatu or Wellington campuses at Massey University.
Applicants must be:
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme being available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses
- Recipients must be enrolled at the Manawatu or Wellington campus as "internal" students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) will not be eligible to apply
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme and campus
- The Award is subject to the recipient meeting all programme admission requirements
- For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average determined by Massey University or equivalent measure, as determined by Massey University
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The value of the Massey Business School International Student Study Award will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the Programme.
Undergraduate Programme maximum $15,000 Postgraduate Programme maximum $10,000.
A student should ideally have an Offer of Place before they can apply for a scholarship.
An offer of a Massey Business School International Student Study Award is not an offer of admission to Massey University, nor does it imply approval of enrolment in a programme at Massey University.
Apply via the link.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.