MBS Business Excellence Scholarship for a Term Abroad (BEST-Abroad)
- Deadline: August 15, 2017
Munich Business School is offering Business Excellence Scholarship for a Term Abroad (BEST-Abroad) Scholarship. The annual number of scholarships is limited to 10 scholarships per year for one semester abroad.
The scholarship was established to attract some of the best MBS students to study at some of the best partner universities abroad. MBS identified top universities with distinction as “Hidden Stars” in the category “Business Excellence.”
MBS identified top universities with distinction as “Hidden Stars” in the category “Business Excellence.”
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship
Qualified BA-IB, MA-IB, MA-SBC or MBA-IM students who meet the academic & language requirements of the host university may apply. Please look at the partner university list what universities qualify.
To qualify for the scholarship, MBS students must have:
- Above-average academic achievements at MBS (NC of 2.2 or better for Master-level students, 2.5 or better for Bachelor students) at the time of the actual application to the host university
- Meet all admissions requirements of the host university which is part of this program.
- International students who choose their home country as their study destination do not qualify.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other MBS scholarships such as Mühlfenzl.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The scholarship amounts will be EUR 1,000 per student per semester for designated MBS partner universities. The sum will be awarded to the student upon his/her arrival at the host university.
Students must submit the following to international-at-munich-business-school.de via email along with:
- A letter of motivation (in English) explaining why you are applying for the scholarship, what university you are applying to, and your current GPA/NC. Please sign a letter.
- A current CV (or resume)
- A signed statement confirming that you will submit a written report about your study abroad experience no later than 4 weeks after the end of the semester abroad and that you will hold a 10-15 minute presentation at a designated event at MBS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.