MBA Leadership Scholarships - Newcastle University
- Partially Funded
- Deadline: Invalid Date
MBA Leadership Scholarships are available to outstanding students entering the full-time MBA programme.
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, with greater levels of funding available earlier in the cycle.
You will be considered for an MBA Leadership Scholarship during our admissions process, at the point of interview.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA;
- Have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 6 years;
- Can demonstrate strong leadership experience, credentials and a positive career trajectory to date (through their application and at interview);
- Ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 1st Class or 2:1 honours degree and have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking;
- Perform exceptionally at interview across all competency areas;
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English. Only candidates that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the MBA programme will be considered.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Tuition fee scholarships of £10,000 will be awarded to high achieving MBA candidates.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.