MBA Business Excellence Scholarships at Newcastle University in the UK
We will transform and support MBA candidates who have proven ability in business excellence. Our MBA Business Excellence Scholarships will reward MBA candidates who are results orientated, customer focused, and can demonstrate emerging leadership qualities.
- can demonstrate (through application and at interview) substantive managerial experience and good leadership potential for the future
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (normally 4 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
No application required. All candidates will be assessed at the point of interview for this Scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.