Maurice Keyworth UK/EU/EEA Scholarships
All UK/EU/EEA self funding applicants who have been offered a place for a masters programme (if you are not in receipt of any other scholarship).
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- •Outstanding academic credentials i.e. are likely to be in the top 20 percent of your class
- •Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement(for example, prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- •Strong academic reference(s)
- •That you bring diversity of background to the class
- We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for Leeds University Business School.
If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will usually be told this when you receive your formal offer letter.
There are a limited number of scholarships available so candidates who apply early for masters programmes are more likely to receive an award.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
The scholarship award for Masters programmes is up to £4,000 towards the cost of fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.