All UK/EU/EEA self funding applicants who have been offered a place for a masters programme (if you are not in receipt of any other scholarship).
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- •Outstanding academic credentials i.e. are likely to be in the top 20 percent of your class
- •Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement(for example, prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- •Strong academic reference(s)
- •That you bring diversity of background to the class
- We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for Leeds University Business School.
If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will usually be told this when you receive your formal offer letter.
There are a limited number of scholarships available so candidates who apply early for masters programmes are more likely to receive an award.