Iberdrola Foundation and AVANGRID Foundation are offering scholarships for Spanish students. These scholarships are awarded to study energy and environment postgraduate programs in the United States, for the academic year 2017-2018.
The program gives Spanish graduates the chance to specialize at top US academic centres in Energy and the Environment.
Iberdrola wishes to reinforce its contribution to improving the quality of life of the people in territories and countries in which it operates.
In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, you will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency: TOEFL and IELTS.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Enrollment at the university in the United States.
- 000€ a year to cover per diem and material expenses. This amount will be paid out in 2.000 € monthly instalments.
- Illness and accident insurance.
- For students that need to fly round-trip across the Atlantic, the Foundation will provide a travel grant of 1.500 euros.
Those interested should complete the on-line registration form. To be eligible for the Scholarship, the interested party must fill in and send the electronic application including the following documentation which should be named with the number of document followed by the surname of the applicant:
- Document 1. Photocopy of the national identity card or passport.
- Document 2. Currículum vitae, with a recent photo of the applicant.
- Document 3. If university studies have been completed, a photocopy of the certificate or a receipt proving that the certificate has been requested, as well as a photocopy of other qualifications obtained by the applicant.
- Document 4. For those students who hold a university degree, a photocopy of the certificates for university studies completed, detailing all the subjects and grades obtained each year. Final year students may submit an official listing of the subjects studied and the grades obtained so far. If the applicant has studied in a first or second cycle for another degree, both certificates should be submitted.
- Document 5. Two original reference letters from university professors or other relevant people who have maintained academic contact with the applicant. In those cases where the applicant has been employed for several years, one of the reference letters may be from his/her, immediate supervisor.
- Document 6. A certificate for all the languages specified in the form.
- Document 7. Contractor employment record accounting for the applicant’s professional experience, if any.
- Document 8. Certificate accrediting the awards and grants specified in the form. Only will be considered awards and grants from the beginning of college.
- Document 9. Certification accrediting enrollment application or final Admission to a University for the 2017-2018 Fall Term.
The above are the minimum certifications required for accepting an application in the selection process for this scholarship announcement. Applications not supporting minimum certifications required will be rejected in the selection process.