Masters Scholarships for International Students at ENS de Lyon in France, 2017-2018
- 12 February 2017
ENS de Lyon is offering scholarships (Ampère & MILYON Scholarships) for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are open for excellent international students to enrol in its master programs in the Exact Sciences, arts, humanities and social sciences (except FEADép master’s programs)
The ENS de Lyon is a highly selective high school Located in Lyon, France. As one of France’s four teacher training colleges, ENS Lyon is associated with a strong French tradition of excellence and public service.
Applicants must have good command over French and English language.
Masters Years 1 or 2 (M1, M2)
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon
- Candidate for admission in Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon (e.g. MPhil)
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence: 1000€/month
MILYON Scholarship: 1000€/month or in addition to another scholarship to reach a maximum of 1000 €/month (e.g. a bursary of the French Embassy in Chile)
- Complete and submit the online form. Candidates living in a country where the CEF procdeure applies: complete the online CampusFrance procedure (same master’s programs) and indicate in the scholarships application form your CampusFrance registration number.
- Documents to be uploaded on the online form:
-Two referee forms from professors who have close knowledge of your work : download the referee evaluation form
-Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (Ex: Bachelor degree)
-University academic transcript of recordsZ
-If you are applying for a Master’s program in the Arts, Humanities, Languages or Social Sciences:
-a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum) the reasons underlying the choice, the justification in relation to previous research in the same field (whether personal or not), methodological direction, an indicative bibliography, a list of personal publications or participations in colloquia (if applicable)
-a certificate of Proficiency in French: DALF, DELF, TCF
- If you are applying for admission in the Exact Sciences: a certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL). If you don’t speak French, please join a letter stating this point.
- If you are applying for the Master “Architecture de information”: completed academic questionnaire (document to download)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.