Master’s in International Business Management Scholarship at Newcastle University
- 1 June 2021
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high performing applicants who apply to our full time International Business Management MSc.
You must meet the following criteria (Masters in International Business Management MSc Scholarship 2021.docx)):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to International Business Management MSc
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Applications and essays will be considered by the school’s scholarship committee. Applicants should complete the online application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.