Masters in International Business International Excellence Scholarship
What is it?
- Six scholarships of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Particularly deserving international applicants wishing to undertake the MSc International Business in 2015/2016.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc International Business for 2015/2016
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills, these may be evidenced through work experience, leadership opportunities or extra-curricular activities. Leadership and extra-curricular experience may include non-business related activities e.g. volunteering, musical achievement or excellence in another discipline.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Six scholarships of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.