Masters in International Business International Excellence Scholarship
What is it?
- Six scholarships of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Particularly deserving international applicants wishing to undertake the MSc International Business in 2015/2016.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc International Business for 2015/2016
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills, these may be evidenced through work experience, leadership opportunities or extra-curricular activities. Leadership and extra-curricular experience may include non-business related activities e.g. volunteering, musical achievement or excellence in another discipline.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Six scholarships of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.