Masters in International Business GREAT University of Leeds Scholarship - India 2015
What is it?
- Two scholarships of £3,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
A particularly deserving applicant from India wishing to undertake the MSc International Business. You can apply for the scholarships if you:
- Are a national of India, or permanently domiciled in India;
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes, and;
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc International Business for 2015/2016.
To be considered for this scholarship applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Applicants should demonstrate a track record of excellent academic performance, as evidenced in your grades achieved to date
- Applicants should demonstrate professional and personal skills, as evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for full-time Masters study in 2015/16
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Two scholarships of £3,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.