Masters in Global Supply Chain Management International Excellence Scholarship
What is it?
- One scholarship of £5000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
- A particularly deserving international applicant wishing to undertake the MSc Global Supply Chain Management in 2015/2016.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Global Supply Chain Management for 2015/2016
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
One scholarship of £5000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.