Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward a high performing applicant from the financial sector who applies to our full-time Finance MSc.
Masters in Finance funding for International Students in UK
- 1 June 2021
Newcastle University is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England.All Scholarships from Newcastle University
You must meet the following criteria (Masters in Finance Scholarship Regulations 2021 Entry 222KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to the Finance MSc
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
£5,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Applications and essays will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Applicants should complete the online application form.