Masters in Economics Latin American Excellence Scholarship
What is it?
- One full fee scholarship for a Latin American student.
A particularly deserving Latin American student wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2015/2016.
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
To be considered for this scholarship applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Applicants should demonstrate a track record of excellent academic performance, as evidenced in your grades achieved to date
- Applicants should demonstrate professional and personal skills, as evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for full-time Masters study in 2015/16.
- Be considered a national of a Latin American country.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
One full fee scholarship for a Latin American student
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.