Masters in Economics African Excellence Scholarship 2015-2016
What is it?
- One full fee scholarship for an African student.
A particularly deserving African applicant wishing to undertake one of the following Masters programmes in 2015/2016:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
To be considered for this scholarship applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Applicants should demonstrate a track record of excellent academic performance, as evidenced in your grades achieved to date
- Applicants should demonstrate professional and personal skills, as evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements
- Applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for full-time Masters study in 2015/16.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
One full fee scholarship for an African student
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.