Masters in Accounting and Finance Scholarship in Partnership with Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
What is it?
- One scholarship for the full tuition fee.
All students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv who have received an offer to study any of the following Masters programmes in 2015/16:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management.
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding academic credentials i.e. likely to be in the top 20 percent of your class
- Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- Strong academic reference(s)
- That you bring diversity of background to the class.
- We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for the Business School.
One scholarship for the full tuition fee for a student from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.