Masters in Accounting and Finance Scholarship in Partnership with Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
What is it?
- 2 half fee scholarships towards the cost of tuition fees.
All students from Chulalongkorn University who have received an offer to study any of the following Masters programmes in 2015/16:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding academic credentials i.e. likely to be in the top 20 percent of your class
- Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- Strong academic reference(s)
- That you bring diversity of background to the class.
- We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for the Business School.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Two half-fee scholarships towards the cost of tuition fees for students from Chulalongkorn University
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.