What is it?
- 2 half fee scholarships towards the cost of tuition fees.
All students from Chulalongkorn University who have received an offer to study any of the following Masters programmes in 2015/16:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding academic credentials i.e. likely to be in the top 20 percent of your class
- Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- Strong academic reference(s)
- That you bring diversity of background to the class.
- We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for the Business School.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Two half-fee scholarships towards the cost of tuition fees for students from Chulalongkorn University