Masters in Accounting and Finance International Excellence Scholarships
What is it?
- 10 scholarships of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Particularly deserving international applicants wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2015/2016:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Risk Management
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2015/2016.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
Up to 10 Scholarships of £5,000 available for particularly deserving international applicants.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.