Master’s and postgraduate placements in France
- Phd, Master
- €700 or €1,415 per month
- 21 March 2021
This is an opportunity to go to France to get a master's degree or defend a dissertation under the guidance of two scholars: a Ukranian one and a French one. Programme will fund your stay and provide a supervisor to help with the organisational issues.
The master’s programme lasts five-nine months. Postgraduate programme includes three internships in France, three months each.
The scholarship is provided by the Government of France. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukrainians.
Learn more information
House of Europe
- Are under 30 years old
- Are the citizen of Ukraine
- Have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university
If you apply for the postgraduate scholarship, your Ukrainian university must have a cooperation agreement with French university.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes
- Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee
- Exemption from registration fees in public establishments under The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Assistance with finding a housing
- Social and health insurance
- Support of Campus France in settling the administrative issues and planning the stay
1. Check the requirements for documents and email the application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Send an email with “Scholarship contest BGF” in the subject line to email@example.com to receive confirmation that your candidacy is registered.
This is the first step of the application process. If your application is successful you will be invited for an interview.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.