Moscow-based Faculty of Economic Sciences at HSE University invites highly motivated international students who excel in math and are interested in studying economics or finance to apply for bachelor and master studies in economics, statistics, and finance.
Master Program Partial and Full Scholarships
- 50-100% tuition fee
- 10 August 2021
HSE University, officially the National Research University Higher School of Economics is a public research university founded in 1992 and headquartered in Moscow, Russia.All Scholarships from HSE University
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field, economics, statistics, math, finance, etc
- Fluent English
- Study full time
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
50 - 100 % tuition fee scholarship. 2 years nationally accredited master's degree for successful candidates.
- Submit online following credentials:
- bachelor degree in a quantitative field, economics, statistics, math, finance, etc
- Letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Confirmation of college-level mathematics courses taken by the applicant
- Scientific publications, presentations at the seminars and conferences, and other academic achievements
- International English-language certificates