Master of Science in Public Policy and Management (MSPPM)
- 60% of tuition fees + reimbursement
- 30 September 2020
In response to COVID-19, CMU-A is proud to offer the Policy Frontiers Scholarship to high achieving students who seek to gain valuable knowledge and skills in public policy and management at CMU-A and plan to be at frontiers of global change.
The COVID-19 crisis has created unprecedented challenges to governments, private sector, NGOs and international development organisations.
Societies and institutions need front line achievers who can solve emerging problems and be a part of innovative solutions. This scholarship will support ambitious and socially concerned students to achieve their dream careers and shape the post-COVID-19 world.
Carnegie Mellon University
- Apply for a full-time MSPPM program at CMU-A commencing in January 2021
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU-A full-time master coursework degree, 12-month or 21-month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU-A master coursework degree commencing in January 2021
- Accept CMU-A’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
These are valued at 60% of the tuition fees for a Master of Science in Public Policy and Management (MSPPM) at Carnegie Mellon University Australia.
For our January 2021 intake, in addition to these scholarships, we are also providing financial support to international students by reimbursing them a maximum of AUD $4500 for
- One way flight to Adelaide
- Free Airport Pick Up
- One month of temporary accommodation
- One year Mobile phone allowance
- Free Lap Top
The student will simply need to indicate in the Admissions Application portal that they would like to be granted the Policy Frontiers Scholarship.
In addition, the student is required to explain why they should be awarded this Scholarship as part of the Personal Statement or in a separate statement.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.