Master of Business Administration Global Leaders Scholarships at Deakin University
- 20% fee reduction
- 1 September 2023
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering a 20% scholarship to international students who enrol in the Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management).
- be a prospective international student
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years' management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years' management/professional work experience
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
20% fee reduction of the total course cost.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.