The Faculty of Business and Law is offering a 20% scholarship to international students who enrol in the Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management).
Master of Business Administration Global Leaders Scholarships at Deakin University
- 20% fee reduction
- 1 September 2023
- be a prospective international student
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years' management/professional work experience or
- Graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years' management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years' management/professional work experience
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
20% fee reduction of the total course cost.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.