Master by Research and PhD Positionsfor International Students at University of Malta
- Master, Phd
- Up to 100% tuition fee waiver
The University of Malta seeks to attract top quality students from countries outside the European Union/EEA for whom the University's Master by research and Ph.D. programmes may be beyond their financial reach.
- the academic ability of the applicant: academic track record; evidence of academic excellence and rigour; publications; strong academic references (if available); ability of candidate to undertake the proposed research and bring it to a successful completion (25%)
- the quality of the research proposal: validity of the hypothesis; relevance of research (including the benefit of any generated added value to Malta); relevance and currency of any citations and references (25%)
- the quality of the motivational letter: quality of language and syntax; connection of research proposal to candidate’s current or intended occupation and career demonstration of knowledge about and commitment and passion for research topic (25%), and
- performance during interview: clarity of communication in the English language; ability to follow and answer questions; suitability of temperament and evidence that candidate will be able to proceed along the designated research plan (25%).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Tuition fee waivers of up to 100 percent shall be awarded to deserving students. The fee waiver will apply for the normal duration of the programme being followed.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.