Massey University undergraduate financial aid in New Zealand
- Up to $5,000
- 10 October 2020
These scholarships were established to support new students enrolling at Massey University who are undertaking university study for the first time. These scholarships are designed to acknowledge excellence and enable equitable access to study for all students new to Massey undergraduate study.
All applicants must be:
- A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Embarking on undergraduate study at university for the first time
- Intending to enrol in the first year of an undergraduate qualification, full time or part time (minimum 30 credit enrolment per semester)
- On the Albany, Manawatu or Wellington campus and/or online
All applicants need to meet the entry criteria for the programme that they intend to enrol in at Massey University.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The value of the scholarship shall be $5,000 for full-time students, or $2,500 for part-time students.
The tenure is for three academic years subject to satisfactory academic progress following the award of the scholarship as follows:
- Year One - $3,000 for full time students, and $1,500 for part time students
- Year Two - $1,000 for full time students, and $500 for part time students
- Year Three - $1,000 for full time students, and $500 for part time students.
Apply via the website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.