Marketing foodpanda Magazine
The Scholarship Selection Committee develops, reviews and assesses the criteria of the foodpanda Scholarship program. This includes the review and evaluation of all proposals submitted under the above conditions.
For the 2016 application call, the foodpanda selection committee is composed of Emma Heap, Managing Director, and Alexander Hihler, Online Marketing Department.
- Applicants should be full-time students enrolled for academic year 2016 in one of the universities in Singapore
- Applicants must be based in Singapore at the time of applying
- Applicants will be required to send a marketing plan
- Enter as individual or as a team. Prize money will be divided amongst members of the team
- Foodpanda employees and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship
- One time scholarship award of 3,000 SGD in cash
- The first 100 students submitting their complete application materials receive a 30,00 SGD food voucher. All other applicants will receive a 30% discount to be used on foodpanda.sg
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.