Mann Scholarship at University of Melbourne in Australia
- up to $10,000
- 26 August 2020
John Norman Mann graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering in 1948 from the University of Melbourne. He worked as an Engineer throughout Victoria, including with the State Water Supply Commission and in state government. John Norman Mann passed away in 2017. Himself a scholarship student, John Norman Mann felt that his time at the University of Melbourne enabled the rich and full life that he and his wife Bette enjoyed. He wanted that same opportunity to be available for students in similar situations to his.
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolled in one of the following courses/disciplines within the Melbourne School of Engineering:
- first year (2020 start or mid-year intake) of the Master of Engineering (Civil, Civil with Business, Environmental or Structural), or
- Master of Environmental Engineering, or
- Master of Engineering Structures
- have a weighted average mark of at least H1 (80%)
- be in financial need.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Two semester payments of $5,000.
Submit an online application via the Melbourne School of Engineering current students website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.