Our impressive record for graduate employment shows how much confidence employers have in our students. Our emphasis on degrees that include industry experience and prepare you for the real world means you could have that extra advantage when it comes to applying for jobs.
- Master, Bachelor
- £2000 - £5000
- 5 November 2021
- Applicants must have offers to study a taught undergraduate or postgraduate programme in the September 2021 or January 2022 intake for courses within Huddersfield Business School, School of Education & Professional Development, School of Art, Design & Architecture, School of Computing & Engineering, School of Music, Humanities & Media and School of Applied Sciences.
- Applicants must be self-funded
- The scholarship is not available for Masters with Placement or Professional Practice Programmes
- The scholarship is available for new applicants only, and not for any progressing students within the University
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£2000 - £5000.
- Upon receiving an offer from Huddersfield, eligible offer holders will be contacted by the Malaysia office and invited for an interview. A copy of the University offer letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time Master's or Bachelor degrees in one of the academic schools offering the scholarship.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
- A personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the degree will benefit your own career ambitions. This supporting statement should not be over 500 words in total.
- An interview with the University Representative.
All full applications need to be sent to Ms. Suet Yin Chew, the University of Huddersfield Regional Representative on firstname.lastname@example.org