Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 31 August 2020
Submit a complete scholarship application online at the Sponsor's Website, no later than August 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Limit 1 application per person.
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2026) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship will help cover students' educational expenses.
Students can submit essay and scholarship to us via our website.
Application must include:
- name and contact information,
- background details,
- academic details,
- a short original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic
- "OMG... finding and applying for scholarships is serious business, but it's time to lighten things up a little. We don't want to know why you deserve $1,500 or how great your grades are, we simply want to LOL.
- Describe an incident in your life, funny or embarrassing (fact or fiction), and make us laugh!" (250 words or less)
- Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed two-hundred fifty (250) words.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.