Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 31 August 2020
Submit a complete scholarship application online at the Sponsor's Website, no later than August 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Limit 1 application per person.
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2026) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
This scholarship will help cover students' educational expenses.
Students can submit essay and scholarship to us via our website.
Application must include:
- name and contact information,
- background details,
- academic details,
- a short original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic
- "OMG... finding and applying for scholarships is serious business, but it's time to lighten things up a little. We don't want to know why you deserve $1,500 or how great your grades are, we simply want to LOL.
- Describe an incident in your life, funny or embarrassing (fact or fiction), and make us laugh!" (250 words or less)
- Your written response must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed two-hundred fifty (250) words.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.