MA and PhD Scholarships in Medieval Studies, CEU
- Master, Phd
- 100% tuition fee + monthly stipend
- 1 February 2021
The Department of Medieval Studies at the Central European University, Vienna, Austria is pleased to announce its call for applications for graduate programs
- 1-year MA in Late Antique, Medieval and Early Modern Studies (10 months, 12-14 students admitted / year)
- 2-year MA in Comparative History: Late Antique, Medieval and Renaissance Studies in collaboration with the Department of History (20 months, 10-12 students / year)
- PhD in Late Antique, Medieval and Early Modern Studies (3 to 6 years, 5-6 students / year)
This is a scholarship by
Central European UniversityAll Scholarships from Central European University
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Most of our students study here on a stipend
- Fundsavailable to subsidize and support our students, e.g.Research and Travel Funds,Doctoral Reserach Support Grant, Winter or Summer School Grant
- Interdepartmental Funds: Tanasa Memorial Fund,Henrik Birnbaum Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Medical Center - Health Services
- Sport Facilities at CEU
- Research Proposal
- English proficiency: applicants who meet the admission criteria need to submit a Proof of English Proficiency (see General information) in their application package. No further English language examination is required by the department.
- Following the initial evaluation of all the application materials, the selection committee invites successful applicants for individual interviews conducted by one or more faculty members of the department either in the selected applicant’s city of residence (if feasible) or on Skype.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.