You can apply for a LUSTRA+ scholarship if you are a Bachelor or Master student and want to study, conduct research, or do an internship at an institution or company outside Europe.
LUSTRA+ Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to €650
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands.All Scholarships from Leiden University
You must be a registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Your study, internship or research must be a fully recognised part of your study programme at Leiden University and approved by your programme’s Board of Examiners.
- Your LUSTRA+ period must be a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 12 months. Holidays prior to/after your studies, research or internship are not included.
- You may apply for a LUSTRA+ scholarship more than once. LUSTRA+ funding may be awarded for a maximum of 12 months during your bachelor’s programme, and 12 months during your Master’s programme.
Read the LUSTRA+ rules and regulations carefully in advance.
You cannot be awarded a LUSTRA+ scholarship if:
- Your LUSTRA+ destination country is on the Erasmus+ country list
- You are eligible for funding from the Sustainable Humanities Scholarship (Stagefonds Duurzame Geesteswetenschappen) for your period abroad. Check this with your International Exchange Coordinator.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to €650 depending on the lenghth of your stay.
Given the corona outbreak and subsequent restrictions, the application for a LUSTRA+ scholarship is different than usual. If you want to apply for a scholarship, you must first request permission for study-related activities abroad. Without official permission you will not be eligible for a scholarship. After approval of your request you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which you will receive a link to the application form.