The Foundation for Packaging and the Environment (SVM) and Leiden University Fund (LUF) are awarding eight scholarships for master thesis proposals containing novel ideas and high-impact project proposals related to the theme of 'packaging and the environment'. Important criteria are: more user-friendly applications for consumers and a minimal environmental footprint as a result of innovative packaging design, prevention of packaging, new or different forms of reprocessing and/or creative ideas for the waste phase for instance. In short: Think ‘out of the box’!
LUF-SVM Fund for International Students in the Netherlands
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands.All Scholarships from Leiden University
You must be registered as a master's student at Leiden University.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning LUF-SVM Fund in the subject line:
- A letter of motivation in which you explain why you believe your thesis proposal is worthy of a LUF/SVM fund scholarship.
- Your thesis proposal related to the theme of packaging and the environment which includes:
- either an analytical of technical foundation;
- creative and innovative ideas;
- a description of the intended contribution of your master’s thesis to the social discussion about packaging and environment.
- A letter of recommendation written by your Leiden University thesis supervisor.