- Upto Rs 20,00,000 worth 50% tuition Fee
- 31 July 2020
The LSEF-UMass scholarship is offered for pursuing master’s programs from University of Massachusetts Amherst. In the second batch of the scholarship program commencing in Fall 2020, over 15 scholarships will be offered for up-to Rs 20,00,000 amounting to 50% of the total academic tuition for the following 3 programs:
- M.S. in Data Analytics and Computational Social Science
- M.S. in Applied Economics
- Master of Public Policy
The scholarships are curated for two years post-graduate studies under world-class faculty, with the first year at a host institution in India- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur and the second year at UMass Amherst. The M.S programs offer up to 3 years and MPP up to 1 year OPT (employment authorisation) in the United States.
Students who have minimum completed (or will complete by 2020) 3 years of undergraduate degree program from an accredited University in India are eligible to apply.
- 50% Tuition Waiver
- Indian students with a 3-year undergraduate degree get to complete the 4th year requirement to move to USA.
- UMass Amherst is the flagship public higher education campus in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the largest public research university in New England, USA. It is ranked in Top 25 premiere public universities in the US ( US News & World Report 2020).
Please visit our website in order to apply.
The selection will be based on applicants’ academic records, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose and personal interview. GRE scores are not mandatory.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.